Some days I’m famished when my mid-afternoon snack time comes along, and ready to eat a whole cow so please don’t talk to me about celery sticks and hummus.
For those days you need something extra, I got you the perfect idea thanks to my friends from Ozery Family Bakery.
I tried their blueberry Snacking Rounds, and OMG!!!
Ozery Family Bakery blueberry snacking rounds the perfect bite-sized snack, especially if you are mindful of portions. They are made with a blend of blueberries, raisins, and whole grains. So, so yummy!
Best part is that they have been inventing alternatives to traditional bread products, made from hardy whole grains, fruits, and seeds since 1996.
Non-Gmo, free of artificial preservatives, vegan + No ingredients you can’t pronounce.
Here’s an option for when you’re tired of fruit-only snacks:
- Ozery Family Bakery Blueberry Snacking Rounds
- 1 tablespoon Almond butter (you can use any nut butter you prefer!)
- 1/2 tablespoon Maple syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup Fresh Blueberries for topping
- Warm the blueberry snacking rounds for 1-2 mins in the oven
- Top with the almond butter
- Drizzle with the maple syrup
- Sprinkle the chia seeds
- Finish with the fresh blueberries
This snacking option is SUPER easy, and also very portable in case you need to take it on-the-go or to work (when things go back to normal!).
In case you are wondering where you can find them, you can get them at Publix so make sure to check their page.
Hope you make it and share it with your spouse, or your kids. They’re going to love this easy (yet yummy) recipe too!