It’s not a coincidence that the highest achievers of our current times are all super invested into their health & wellness. Oprah, Tony Robbins, Gary Vaynerchuk, Arianna Huffington –just to name a few– have all been very vocal about the role that being intentional about their health has played in their success.
As a Holistic Health & Wellness Coach and entrepreneur myself, I experience this on a daily basis and with my clients as well. We have all these goals, but often times we don’t even have the energy to get out of bed, or the focus to perform as high achievers do.
I’ll be blunt here, there’s NOTHING more important than your health. So as an entrepreneur and the hustler that you are, you owe it to yourself and to your business to change that narrative.
I’m here to help you out. No more excuses… Let’s get to it, shall we?
Here are my My 7 health hacks for entrepreneurs!
♡ ♡ ♡
No. 1 – Make your health a priority
We are so used to just go, go, go that we only think about our health when we already don’t have it, and sometimes that’s too late!
- Tip: Educate yourself when it comes to health. Eat more fruits & veggies, keep yourself hydrated, follow people who inspire you to be healthier and who knows what they’re talking about. Say no to fad diets and six-pack challenges. Being healthy is not a trend, but a lifestyle!
No. 2 – Sleep
Arianna Huffington says in her latest book Sleep Revolution “Lack of sleep translates into higher levels of the stress hormone cortisol the next day. This represents the ‘new normal’ for many of us. But it should warn us of the bigger danger lying ahead: burnout.” Need I say more? quality shut-eye time is a must in order to fuel your hustle.
- Tip: Limit caffeine past 2 pm, shut off all electronics before you go to bed.
No. 3 – Alkaline everything
Start your day with warm water with lemon, it will help to balance your pH, boost your metabolism and flush out harmful toxins from your body.
- Tip: Leave a glass, water and a sliced lemon next to your night table so that’s the first thing you see when you wake up so you won’t forget to do it!
No. 4 – Wholesome Foods
Eat meals full of leafy greens, healthy fats and lean protein (tempeh is awesome if you don’t eat meat, like me!) always try to eat as close to mother nature as possible and less processed food or sugar.
- Tip: Set up an alarm to eat –hopefully– at the same time, and batch cook your meals on Sundays so you don’t leave anything to chance.
No. 5 – Limit alcohol
Please don’t hate me, I know! But truth is that alcohol can create mental fog even days after its consumption and can weaken you will power too. So it’s important to know when to consume it, and how much. Moderation is key.
- Tip: Try mocktails during the week, and leave that bottle of Rose for the weekend!
No. 6 – Meditation
We are busy, productive creatures, constantly moving from one thing to the next, so it’s important to take some time on a daily basis to unplug and reconnect with our inner self. You will be amazed at the clarity and creative problem solving that meditating brings in life and business.
- Tip: There are tons of free guided meditation apps to get you started (like Calm) that can give you from music to nature sounds and mantras. Premium content has a price though.
No. 7 – Exercise at least 30 mins, 3 times per week
And if you feel like a rockstar, exercise 6 days of the week and have a rest day. A healthy body will help cultivate a healthy mind.
- Tip: Do a physical activity you love (running, walking, yoga, pilates, Zumba, etc.) so you feel more motivated to do it and stick to it!
I promise that if you follow the above 7 points, you will be very well on your way to becoming your best entrepreneur version, plus you will learn a LOT about yourself in the process!
Are you ready to implement any of these tips?
I hope you do! and don’t forget to TAG ME in your Instagram photos any time you implement any of my tips. I love to see you in action!
Have you already mapped out your goals for this 2020?
What about your HEALTH & WELLNESS GOALS?
This brand new, free masterclass shares some of my very best strategies and systems to help you create your own successful plan, and how to stick to it.
Here’s what we’re covering:
- How to create a plan for 2020 that’s easy to follow – even if you’re super busy, have kids or limited budget
- My most successful tricks to trigger and create healthy habits that last
- The reason your 2019 health resolutions failed and how to fix it
- How to identify the other things that are affecting your health, your weight and your mood beyond what you eat
- Work-book for you to download and start planning your 2020 health goals
Are you ready to make 2020 your healthiest & most amazing year yet?