This Mango & Avocado Lentil Salad is one of my FAV salads ever, everrrrr and so perfect for this spring/summer time. It’s yummy, filling and so refreshing!
I love it so much that I made it part of my bestseller to this day, The Bloat Blaster Program. This is the ONLY coaching program that will teach you how to eliminate the biggest offenders when it comes to bloat and inflammation & implement wellness practices to ease your body back into its healthiest state – free of bloating, inflammation and all the illnesses that can develop because of it (including cancer).
… I meaaaaan, really life changing!
Anyways, back to the salad. Lentils are a staple in my kitchen since I don’t eat meat, I’m always very mindful of adding enough protein in my diet through plant-based sources. Not for nothing, lentils are called “the vegetarians meat”, they have an amazing 18g of protein per 1 cup!
I used beluga lentils instead of regular lentils…. have you heard of them before?
Beluga lentils are named like that because the small, shiny beads resemble caviar, are rich in protein and fiber — like all varieties of lentils. Just a half cup of cooked black lentils packs in about 12grams of protein and 9 grams of fiber, a powerful nutrient combo that helps keep you full and energized. Yums!
- ½ cup ripe mangoes, chopped
- ½ cup avocado, chopped
- ½ lentils (I used beluga lentils, but you can use regulars if you want)
- 3 tbs onions, chopped
- 1 small bunch cilantro leaves
- 1-2 tbs lemon juice or apple cider vinegar, salt & pepper to taste.
- After you have the mangoes and avocados chopped, simply mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Serve over a bed of greens of your liking (optional)
♡ ♡ ♡
Speaking of your health & wellness plan for 2020…
This brand new, free masterclass shares some of my very best strategies and systems to help you create your own successful plan, and how to stick to it.
Here’s what we’re covering:
- How to create a plan for 2020 that’s easy to follow – even if you’re super busy, have kids or limited budget
- My most successful tricks to trigger and create healthy habits that last
- The reason your 2019 health resolutions failed and how to fix it
- How to identify the other things that are affecting your health, your weight and your mood beyond what you eat
- Work-book for you to download and start planning your 2020 health goals
- Live Q&A with me!
Are you ready to make 2020 your healthiest & most amazing year yet?
As usual, remember to TAG ME in your pictures or IG stories when you do it. I love to see what you guys are up to!
Use the #CandyGlowSquad hashtag too, so we can all keep cheering each other. Need more recipes inspo? Head over to my recipe section for more yummy recipes.
P.S. Do you have a lady friend, who you think would LOVE the masterclass and benefit from it? SHARE THIS BLOG POST WITH HER, and tell her to sign up HERE. The more we are, the merrier!