Well, well, well… Valentines’ Day is almost here.
I wanted to create a few fun recipes for you girls, that you could make not only for “Bae” but also for your “Galentines” if you choose so. Hey, no shame in the game, being single on Valentines Days is sooooo cool too. Like all the fun, family, friends and none of the expenses Lol That, if you celebrate the occasion, of course.
Anyways, created this sexy Maca Chocolate Balls —see what I did there? 😉 because I like to use maca on pretty much everything + the aphrodisiac benefits of maca are very well known. Not for nothing maca is called “Mother Nature’s Viagra”. Yup, you can thank me later!
- SUPER easy to make
- Chewy & delicious
- Full of my favorite adaptogen [Maca]
- Tons of fiber because of the chia seeds & oats
- & Super healthy
This recipe is a keeper for sure!
- 2 cups oats
- 4 Tablespoons maca powder
- 2 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cacao powder (not cocoa, CACAO)
- 2 Tablespoons cacao nibs
- 1 Teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 0.5 Oz coconut oil
- 0.5 Oz maple syrup
- Place all the ingredients on a food processor.
- Mix until well combined. If too dry/crumbly, add a splash of water OR If too sticky or wet, add a little bit more of maca.
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon of the mix and roll into balls with your hands.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- Enjoy immediately and store well-sealed leftovers in the refrigerator for 1 week or in the freezer up to 1 month (or more).
These would also make a perfect gift for your friends, family or co-workers…. just get them in a cute bag and you’re ready!
Also perfect on-the-go snack or healthy dessert. They pack easily and keep in the freezer for at least 1 month! They’re the perfect little pick-me-up.
If you try this recipe, let me know! Leave me a comment here, and don’t forget to tag me in your pics on Instagram and use the #CandyGlowSquad so I can stalk your creations in action!
FREE E-BOOK + RECIPES & WELLNESS TIPS!
- 15+ pages with my fav health & wellness tips and tricks
- Morning rituals
- Meal prep tips
- Healthy food swaps
- Few of my favorite recipes
- My favorite supplements to take and why