Thank you Rio Luna Organic Peppers for sponsoring this post. Rio Luna Organic Peppers are certified organic, non-GMO, fat free, cholesterol free, low calorie and Kosher. For flavorful and spicy recipe ideas follow Rio Luna on Facebook and Instagram.
The holidays are around the corner, oh yessss!!!! Who else is crazy excited???
I wanted to start sharing recipes that are not only easy to do but also healthy, yummy and holiday approved! Thanks to Rio Luna Organic Peppers I’m bringing you my DELISH twist to the regular Pico the Gallo (which I’ll be sharing below) using their sliced Jalapeños for that extra spicy kick!
I LOVED partnering with Rio Luna Organic Peppers because of a few reasons:
- They are certified organic, non-GMO, fat-free, cholesterol free, low calorie and Kosher (you know I don’t play with the quality of my food!).
- They work with trusted growing partners who utilize key sustainability practices such as drip irrigation, recycling initiatives and crop rotation to cultivate the best possible peppers in the most responsible way… for me is important to partner ONLY with brands that are eco-conscious, all for sustainability. Support them with my pockets is the best way!
- Since trying them for a while now, I can 100% say that they give super high-quality organic peppers. Imagine high quality like HIGH as used by professional chefs for years… Keepers, right???
Now, let’s get to the recipe!
Jalapeño-Mango Pico De Gallo (Perfect For The Holidays!)
- 3 whole mangos diced
- 1/4 large white onion diced
- 1/4 cup Cilantro minced
- 5 tablespoons Rio Luna Jalapeños diced (more to taste, if you can handle the heat!)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic minced or pressed
- Himalayan pink salt to taste
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl.
- Mix and season with salt, to taste.
- Cover, and place in fridge until ready to serve.
If you decide to use the diced jalapeños, keep an eye out for the new Non-GMO approved stamp and heat index meter!
This recipe is PERFECT to use for your holiday’s parties, with chips, crackers, or as topping for your favorite meat, tofu and delish also mixed with tempeh. The options are truly endless!
And because you know I always got you, I also got a coupon for you…Visit the Rio Luna Organic Peppers site here for coupons to purchase at Whole Foods or Kroger (depending what’s near to you!).
What recipes are you planning to make for the holidays? Share with me in the comments! and if you need more inspiration, you can always check the recipe section of my page. Tons of delicious recipes, easy to make and guilt-free!
Hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I did making it for you guys… and don’t forget to TAG ME on Instagram when you make it and use the #CandyGlowSquad hashtag. I love to see you in action and your beautiful creations and cheer you on.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.