The other day after a gym session and looking at my crazy edges, I thought to myself WTF???
Literally, fried noodles and my edges would be the same thing Lol
I can’t use headbands to avoid sweat coming in contact with my hair, they just give me the WORST headache ever (does that happen to you, too?) and I’m not precisely the tidiest when it comes to washing my face and not letting water touch my hair edges either.
Sweat and water just f*cks with your hair in ways I don’t understand… can u relate??? waaaaa
Anyways, I did this nourishing hair mask praying to the Gods that it would help the crown area of my hair, and I loved the results so OBVS I’m sharing it with you here.
- 1 egg (2 if your hair is super long like mine)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 avocado
- A bit of water to loosen up the mixture if needed
- Blend everything very well until you have a smooth consistent
- Apply on your hair for at least 30 mins prior to washing
- Wash and style your hair as you normally do
I’ve also been staying away from blow drying my hair as much as I can, and REALLY playing my witchy tricks, mixing herbs and making growth tonics (eating super good, of course!). Will share those too, here on the blog soon!
As usual, don’t forget to TAG ME on Instagram if you implement any of the tips you’ve learned here. Use also the #CandyGlowSquad hashtag so I can find you, and cheer you on.
FREE E-BOOK + RECIPES & WELLNESS TIPS!
- 15+ pages with my fav health & wellness tips and tricks
- Morning rituals
- Meal prep tips
- Healthy food swaps
- Few of my favorite recipes
- My favorite supplements to take and why