Module 1: Inflammation For Dummies!
What the heck is inflammation? Why is it happening to you, and my no BS approach to get rid of it. Oh, and there’s also a quick quiz to find out how inflamed you are from 1 to “I’m-the-queen-of-inflammation“.
- Step by step explanation of the program
- What results to expect from it?
- So, what the heck is Inflammation?
- Quiz: Am I inflamed?
Module 2: Let's Blast The Bloat!
- You have 2 brains: Your gut & brain are connected
- Digestive problems: Bloating, Indigestion & Gas
- Is it allergy or intolerance?
- Say ‘adios’ to Dairy!
- The F word (That’s Fiber, ok?!)
- Probiotic Foods (how to get that ‘good’ bacteria!) & gut healing foods
- Best supplement for gut health and fight the bloat
- The emotional connection: Anxiety, brain fog, low sex drive & depression (what the heck to do about it and guided meditations —audio, to get you started!)
- Fighting your bloat with yoga (easy routines —video, you can do at home with no equipment!)
Module 3: Let's Get This Inflammation Party Started
In this module we really get the program started and the healing process begin! You’ll start by learning how healthy is your gut, which things to do to get rid of that nasty bloat… bye-bye ‘3 months pregnant belly!!
I’ll teach you what to eat, supplement I love, my fav wellness rituals and more. Everything focused on gut health, fighting your bloat and getting you alkaline (a.k.a. say adios to inflammation!).
- 30+ pages e-book with my fav ‘bloat-blasting’ & Inflammation fighting recipes (100% plant-based and EASY to make!)
- Shopping list
- Complete list of my favorite wellness rituals
- Why we will reduce animal based products intake (and how to do it)
- What to eliminate from your diet
- Healthy fat & which ones are the ‘yucky’ kind
- What are adaptogens and why you need them ASAP!
- Vitamins D & B, your new best friends
- Healing with spices & superfoods
Module 4: So what's next? And how to keep it going!
You are a badass!
You’ve finished the program… I’ll take you step by step through everything you need to know to keep the lifestyle going (remember, this is NOT a diet, it’s a lifestyle!) and how to ease back into regular life but maintaining all the progress and everything you’ve learned so far!