I’ve been collaborating with Omron for a year now, creating awareness for heart health and pledging to their “Going For Zero” 90 Days Campaign to inspire and motivate YOU to take preventive care of your heart health so there’s zero heart attacks and strokes.
Last month, I spent an amazing night in New York having dinner with them and learning more about their new addition, the HeartGuide.
The evening started having great conversations with the media, and the Omron team followed by a delicious dinner.
Then we proceeded to learn more about the protagonist of the night… the new HeartGuide!
HeartGuide is state of the art technology, ready to wear and can save your life… Designed to fit your lifestyle, HeartGuide is the first, clinically accurate, wearable blood pressure monitor. You can track your heart data and learn how your behaviors impact your heart health.
And what I love the most, is that HeartGuide is from Omron, the #1 physician and pharmacist recommended blood pressure monitor brand!
I made a short video with a recap about the HeartGuide + some lifestyle tips you can start implementing NOW!
When you have active heart health issues, it is extremely important to understand how your lifestyle impacts your heart health. The data that you collect with the HeartGuide and log in your phone through the HeartAdvisor app, facilitate focused dialogue with your doctor, and access real-time heart health coaching.
This is KEY!
Some of the features:
- Monitor High Blood Pressure. If outside a healthy range, plan to contact your doctor if readings deviate from acceptable levels.
- Track Fitness. Set goals and monitor your daily physical activity to achieve a more active lifestyle
- Monitor Sleep Quality. Wear HeartGuide to bed to track your sleep quality and analyze how your sleep habits affect your heart health.
- Stay Connected. Use HeartGuide to set personal daily reminders and get notifications when you receive calls, texts or emails on your smartphone.
- Track trends over time with color-coded health graphs
- Easy access to dashboard, health history, reminders, and settings
- Get daily actionable insights based on your personalized data
- Compare your readings to current American Heart Association/American College of Cardiology guidelines
My first results trying the new HeartGuide
Blood pressure categories
The five blood pressure ranges as recognized by the American Heart Association are:
♡ ♡ ♡
Omron team is A+, I love collaborating with brands with purpose. What an amazing night, and an amazing product saving lives!
Let me know if you have any questions in the comments, and as usual, don’t forget to TAG ME on Instagram if you implement any of the heart health tips you’ve learned here. Use the #CandyGlowSquad hashtag so I can find you, and cheer you on.
Talk to you soon!
* This post was done in collaboration with Omron Healthcare. As usual, all opinions are my own! #Omron #OmronHealthcare #GoingForZero #HeartGuide
* * HEALTHCARE DISCLAIMER: This post and its information do not constitute the practice of medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always talk to your healthcare provider for diagnosis and treatment, including your specific medical needs.