As if I need a reason to eat both avocados AND mangos!
Easily my two favorite fruits… especially Avocados. Their greenish interior is so luscious and creamy, I could eat it alone EVERY-DAY-OF-MY-LIFE.
But jokes aside, as a Latina I grew up eating avocados and I remember my mom always told me they were awesome to keep the skin looking its best. And obviously, I also love them because they help me to keep full longer and boost my energy. Seriously, avocados are Mother Nature’s best invention.
So it’s only natural I use it in my smoothies, such as this one. It’s delicious and nutrient packed, and I added mango, ’cause you can never go wrong with mango either.
I’ve been keeping this specific recipe on rotation for the past 2 weeks. You guys know I have my obsession phases… I’ve been known to walk out of Farmer’s Markets and Supermarkets with whole full boxes of Avocados From México –I’m shameless– Lol 😂🙈 they’re always fresh, always delicious!
- 1/2 cup diced Avocados From México, fully ripe
- 1/2 cup mango
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 or 2 dates (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup spinach, kale or your fav leafy greens
- Blend all together until creamy and smooth. You can add ice cubes as well to make it colder.
- Enjoy first thing in the morning and get ready for TONS of energy!
You can check the Vida Aguacate site to learn more about all the yummy nutrition facts from Avocados, its ripeness (it’s a whole science, trust me!), and when they are best to eat. I always get mine at Farmer’s Market or Publix if I’m in Miami or Wegman’s if I’m in Philly.
Hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I did making it, and don’t forget to tag me in your pics if you do it!
FREE E-BOOK + RECIPES & WELLNESS TIPS!
- 15+ pages with my fav health & wellness tips and tricks
- Morning rituals
- Meal prep tips
- Healthy food swaps
- Few of my favorite recipes
- My favorite supplements to take and why