As if I need a reason to eat both avocados AND mangos!
Easily my two favorite fruits… especially Avocados. Their greenish interior is so luscious and creamy, I could eat it alone EVERY-DAY-OF-MY-LIFE.
But jokes aside, as a Latina I grew up eating avocados and I remember my mom always told me they were awesome to keep the skin looking its best. And obviously, I also love them because they help me to keep full longer and boost my energy. Seriously, avocados are Mother Nature’s best invention.
So it’s only natural I use it in my smoothies, such as this one. It’s delicious and nutrient-packed, and I added mango, ’cause you can never go wrong with mango either.
I’ve been keeping this specific recipe on rotation for the past 2 weeks. You guys know I have my obsession phases… I’ve been known to walk out of Farmer’s Markets and Supermarkets with whole full boxes of Avocados From México –I’m shameless– Lol 😂🙈 they’re always fresh, always delicious!
- 1/2 cup diced Avocados From México, fully ripe
- 1/2 cup mango
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 or 2 dates (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup spinach, kale or your fav leafy greens
- Blend all together until creamy and smooth. You can add ice cubes as well to make it colder.
- Enjoy first thing in the morning and get ready for TONS of energy!
You can check the Vida Aguacate site to learn more about all the yummy nutrition facts from Avocados, its ripeness (it’s a whole science, trust me!), and when they are best to eat. I always get mine at Farmer’s Market or Publix if I’m in Miami or Wegman’s if I’m in Philly.
Hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I did making it, and don’t forget to tag me in your pics if you do it!
Speaking of your health & wellness plan for 2020…
This brand new, free masterclass shares some of my very best strategies and systems to help you create your own successful plan, and how to stick to it.
Here’s what we’re covering:
- How to create a plan for 2020 that’s easy to follow – even if you’re super busy, have kids or limited budget
- My most successful tricks to trigger and create healthy habits that last
- The reason your 2019 health resolutions failed and how to fix it
- How to identify the other things that are affecting your health, your weight and your mood beyond what you eat
- Work-book for you to download and start planning your 2020 health goals
Are you ready to make 2020 your healthiest & most amazing year yet?
FREE E-BOOK + RECIPES & WELLNESS TIPS!
- 15+ pages with my fav health & wellness tips and tricks
- Morning rituals
- Meal prep tips
- Healthy food swaps
- Few of my favorite recipes
- My favorite supplements to take and why