I can’t believe 2020 is almost here! To be honest, I’m really excited about it. A few months ago, I started feeling pumped to create my wellness plan for the year ahead… not new year’s goals, NO. I don’t believe in those. But a PLAN!
A plan has a specific set of actions and is not based on motivation but in creating habits and rituals that will get you to your end goal.
But before sitting to create my plan, I asked myself a few questions that would give me CLARITY.
Are you ready to step into a brighter and healthier version of yourself? I hope so!
Let’s talk about some powerful ways to do that.
Grab pen & paper and answer the questions below. To help jog your memory, go through your calendar or journal and check any of your milestones. And if you’re feeling brave, share one of your answers with me on Instagram 🙂
1. Did I discover something new and positive about myself this year?
2. What’s the most important thing I learned this year?
3. What ‘s something I accomplished with my health (or life in general) that I’m most proud of?
4. What’s one mindset shift I could make that would lead to more peace or happiness in my life?
5. What am I ready to release in 2020 (this one is SO IMPORTANT!)?
6. What am I ready to experience in 2020?
7. How will I challenge myself (push myself out of my comfort zone) to achieve what I desire in 2020?
Answering these questions will help clear the field for the year that’s coming, and to set you up for success when creating your health & wellness plan for 2020.
Please KNOW THIS: No matter how your 2019 went, I want you to know that your best isn’t done yet. Your best is ahead of you, and you got this!
♡ ♡ ♡
Speaking of your health & wellness plan for 2020…
This brand new, free masterclass shares some of my very best strategies and systems to help you create your own successful plan, and how to stick to it.
Here’s what we’re covering:
- How to create a plan for 2020 that’s easy to follow – even if you’re super busy, have kids or limited budget
- My most successful tricks to trigger and create healthy habits that last
- The reason your 2019 health resolutions failed and how to fix it
- How to identify the other things that are affecting your health, your weight and your mood beyond what you eat
- Work-book for you to download and start planning your 2020 health goals
- Live Q&A with me!
Are you ready to make 2020 your healthiest & most amazing year yet?
P.S. Do you have a lady friend, who you think would LOVE the masterclass and benefit from it? SHARE THIS BLOG POST WITH HER, and tell her to sign up HERE. The more we are, the merrier!