They had me at “vegan brunch”!
I’ve been a supporter of Manna Life Food since day one… one of my main concerns when I relocated from Philly last year, was to be able to find yummy plant-based options in Miami. Philly has such a vibrant plant-based & health conscious scene, I was truly concerned that I couldn’t find that here.
I think God heard my prayers –or I annoyed him so much, who knows!– that he decided to be nice with me Lol
Queue: Manna Life Foods
Manna is a mega cute, superfood juice bar & plant based café that opened last fall. I love that they are so in tune with my own health & wellness philosophy. Their approach: Wellness starts from proper nourishment, and food, our life fuel, has to be carefully designed to support our bodies, health, energy and well-being.
Did I mentioned their food is TO DIE FOR? Yeah, and they only use the purest ingredients in their original unaltered form, only fresh organic produce and superfoods that taste AMAZING and make you feel great from the inside out.
Yesterday I went to visit their newly launched Vegan Brunch, which is available every Saturday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Curious about the Brunch’s Menu?
- Steamed oats with berry compote and walnuts.
- Fresh fruit salad drizzled with honey-lime glaze and dusted with bee pollen. (The honey and bee pollen can be left off.)
- Cashew mac ‘n’ cheese topped with toasted nuts and coconut.
- Savory/sweet half superfood arepa with cashew cream cheese with zumac or house-made Nutella and guava drizzle.
- Freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Choice of organic Colombian coffee or house digestive tea with ginger, honey, and lime. (The honey can be left out.)
I kid you not when I tell you the Cashew Mac ‘n’ Cheese is kinda of orgasmic… I could literally eat that EVERY FREAKING DAY!!!
BEST PART? It’s only $25 per person!
If you live in Miami, now you know what to do next Saturday –8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday- go with your girls or significant other. You’re bound to have a good time and leave feeling AMAZING!
And by the way, did tell you guys I’ll be doing one of my workshops there? This coming Thursday 23rd, from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. for FREE, Yup!
Here’s the info, CLICK HERE to RSVP.
If you live in Miami, hope to see you there!