Summer is here and so is 4th Of July, so you guys keep asking me for drinks ideas that won’t cancel out your wellness efforts. Because let’s be real here, you know I always champion BALANCE!
If you want to enjoy a few drinks, guess what? YOU ABSOLUTELY CAN!
And because I loooove mimosas, I decided to make a ‘better for you’ version using Suja Kombuchas instead of the regular juices people normally mix it with. I’m obsessing HARD with their new line of booch because they have always been very transparent with their ingredients and the quality of their products… which is why, in addition to being organic and non-GMO, all their kombuchas are verified non-alcoholic with no artificial flavors (hallelujah!), concentrates or extracts.
Plus, their kombuchas feature functional adaptogens, such as Ashwagandha and Reishi.
The important thing is moderation and getting back on track the next day. You can read my holistic tips for preventing and getting over a hangover just in case you have one too many Lol but remember, moderation is KEY!
Kombucha is simply fermented tea. Fermented tea that is full of probiotics that will provide your gut with healthy bacteria. These bacteria can improve many aspects of health, including digestion, inflammation and even weight loss!
- Sparkling wine of your preference (Champagne, Prosecco, or Cava)
- Suja Kombucha (they have different flavors, I LOVE the ginger lemon one... ya' know, inflammation fighter! Lol
- Mix 4 Oz sparkling wine + 2 Oz Suja Kombucha
- Add fruits to your glass if you like
- You can also dab the rim of your glass with a little ginger skin for an extra kick!
Hope you enjoy this refreshing mimosa. I know I will!
Remember to TAG ME when you do it and use the #CandyGlowSquad hashtag… I want to see your selfies and pictures sipping this yummy and guilt-free drink all summer long. Bottoms up!
* This post was done in collaboration with Suja Juice. As usual, all opinions are my own! #DrinkPlants #LoveSuja #SujaJuice #Suja
** Remember to drink responsibly!
[Photos by Claudia Gomez Photography]