Excuse me while I lick the bottom of the bowl where I made this recipe… I mean, how can you not? after making this yummy Chocolate Peanut Butter Chia Pudding!
You’re my kind of people, so I made it sugar-free because you guys keep asking me for no sugar added or low glycemic treats, that feels decadent but are healthy in reality.
So name a more decadent mix than chocolate + peanut butter… I’ll wait.
Both sides of my family have struggled with blood sugar issues, and my dad was diagnosed 2 years ago, which means that I KNOW for experience all the tricks I had to pull on him to help him stop consuming and craving sugar, without him feeling like he wanted to strangle me Lol… This pudding (inspired by this recipe) is one of the first recipes I made for him that he really loved.
Combine proper nutrition [lots of dark leafy greens, low glycemic fruits, veggies –limit starchy vegetables like corn and potatoes] + good medical advice and supervised natural supplementation (always look for professional instructions when doing so) and you’re golden!
When it comes to supplementation, it can be tricky… Nature Made® Daily Diabetes Health Pack will make that process easier since each pack contains a key combination of essential nutrients for Diabetics, providing essential vitamins and minerals for daily nutritional support. They have been scientifically formulated to supply nutritional support for people with diabetes or prediabetes. †
My dad takes them and he’s super satisfied with them so far, so I was happy to partner with them to bring you this post!
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 to 2 tablespoons Stevia
- ¼ cup PB2 (powdered peanut butter)
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- For topping: strawberries & cacao nibs (optional)
- Mix cocoa powder, Stevia, and PB2 together, and incorporate well so there are no lumps.
- Stir in the chia seeds and stir well to combine.
- Whisk in the milk and vanilla. Let side for 5 minutes, then whisk again.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Remember to tag me in your pictures when you do it, I love to stalk your Insta and see your progress!
Hope you enjoy the recipe, it’s SO DELISH!
And btw, you can purchase Nature Made® Daily Diabetes Health Pack at Sam’s Club, either online or in their physical stores.